POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with 'object' errors? : Re: Problem with 'object' errors? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with 'object' errors?
From: Jessie K  Blair
Date: 16 Jun 2003 03:17:55
Message: <3eed6f23$1@news.povray.org>
I guess that never occurred to me, possibly since I have experience with web
development and some application development as well.
Normally when using objects I just put them all at the end of the file in a
long list of OBJECT statements. This is my first attempt at making a macro,
and I didn't realize that the multiple objects within the macro were trying
to be processed as a single object within the final object statement at the
end of the file.